Seeking a D&D 3/3.5e campaign

daervis
Cannon Fodder

Seeking a D&D 3/3.5e campaign

Post by daervis » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:07 am

I'm looking to join a group playing at least once a week; more often would also be fine, as i have a pretty flexible schedule. i live on the east coast, and can play any day of the week, more or less at whatever time works best(within reason, meaning no midnite or 8 am games). i have some experience with 3/3.5e as a player but have never DMed. i've not played online before, but i don't think i'll have a problem learning to use software involved. a campaign in the forgotten realms setting is something i would really enjoy, but using the standard d&d setting is fine as well. i have access to pretty nearly all the sourcebooks for 3/3.5e, so playing with any combination of sourcebooks isn't a problem. oh, and i'll throw this out there as well, playing an evil character, as a member of a party of evil characters is something i would really like to do. i don't suspect i'll find a group wanting to do that, but if anybody is interested in that sorta thing let me know, i'm game. all in all i'm pretty flexible in that i just want to play some d&d online. so someone contact me.

daervis

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:43 am

Welcome, daervis.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.