Devin Night's Sci-Fi Tokens

Battlegrounds Games product release announcements

Devin Night's Sci-Fi Tokens

Postby heruca » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:31 pm

This artpack contains 160 high-resolution hand-drawn figure tokens depicting Space Marines, a futuristic SWAT Team, and Aliens. They are suitable for use with sci-fi games that use a scale of 5 feet per square or 3 feet per hex, since they will not pixelate even at full zoom in BRPG.

The figures are broken down into the following categories:
Marines, Blue (16)
Marines, Red (16)
Marines, Urban (32)
SWAT (16)
SWAT, Masked (16)
Aliens, Gray (16)
Aliens, Green (16)
Aliens, Red (16)
Aliens, Yellow (16)

Devin Night, the artist responsible for this artpack, has generously decided to make his sci-fi token collection available for free to BRPG users. He has my thanks for adding value to BRPG in general, since GMs now have access to an excellent "starter set" of sci-fi tokens at no additional cost.

Installation instructions and other important information are in the ReadMe file which is included in the download.

Note that players will need to have this artpack installed during sessions where the GM will use it, and everyone must be using BRPG v1.4i or higher.

Here is a preview picture to give you an idea of what the tokens in this artpack look like.

Click on the image to view it at full size.
Attachments
Devin Night's_Sci-Fi_Tokens.zip
(5.68 MiB) Downloaded 1159 times
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.
heruca
Developer

Postby Omnidon » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:13 am

This is a big win for BRPG, since quality generic sci-fi art for roleplaying is so hard to find.

Great stuff as always Devin. You guys may yet manage to corrupt me into using top-down figures one of these days. :P
Omnidon
Site Admin

Postby Kepli » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:59 am

Awesome work James :D
Kepli
High Commander

Return to Product Releases