BRPG v1.6e beta released

Battlegrounds Games product release announcements

BRPG v1.6e beta released

Postby heruca » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:47 am

BRPG v1.6e is now available for download. It is to be considered in beta status for the time being.

This update adds no new features, and contains only one bug fix (but see what was added in v1.6d if you missed that short-lived version).

The format for Encounters and Deployments has not changed since v1.6c.

BRPG v1.6e is currently only available as a patch for v1.6c or v1.6d. You must already have v1.6c or v1.6d installed in order to use this patch. The "User Cast.cxt" file has not changed since v1.5, so copying over the "User Cast.cxt" file from a prior BRPG version may be a fast and efficient way to preserve your media if you are updating from that version of BRPG.

Download:
BRPG v1.6e Patch for Mac & Windows (4.5 MB)

How to "install" this patch: Unzip the downloaded file, then simply move the included files into the corresponding BRPG v1.6c or v1.6d folders, overwriting the existing files when prompted.

Although a ReadMe file with the information below is contained in the v1.6e download, some people might find it useful to see the changes prior to downloading the zip file.

Version History:
v1.6e

¢ Bug fix: Dice macros attached to units were not working.
Last edited by heruca on Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.
heruca
Developer

Postby fb66 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:31 am

i am very keen to test this version heruca (and anyone else lol) are you up for a gurps fantassy one off?
fb66
General

Postby heruca » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:39 pm

Sorry, fb, I've got too much on my plate right now to do any gaming. You might want to invite mrgrey and geraldlee11 from this thread.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.
heruca
Developer

Return to Product Releases