BRPG v1.5b beta released

Battlegrounds Games product release announcements

BRPG v1.5b beta released

Postby heruca » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:25 am

BRPG v1.5b is now available for download. It is to be considered in beta status for the time being.

This minor update was intended to fix a bug in v1.5a affecting Windows 2000 and Windows 7 users. Unfortunately, it was unsuccessful in fixing that bug. However, since there are a couple of tweaks that might be useful for users who aren't using those particular operating systems, I figured I'd release this update anyway.

The format for Encounters and Deployments has not changed since v1.5a.

BRPG v1.5b is currently only available as a patch for v1.5a. You must already have v1.5a installed in order to use this patch.

Download:
BRPG v1.5b Patch for Mac & Windows (2.3 MB)

How to "install" this patch: Unzip the downloaded file, then simply move the included files into the corresponding BRPG v1.5a folders, overwriting the existing files when prompted.

Although a ReadMe file with the information below is contained in the v1.5b download, some people might find it useful to see the changes prior to downloading the zip file.

Version History:
v1.5b

¢ When adjusting horizontal or vertical offsets (whether for a unit or for the map), you can now hold down the shift key while clicking on the adjustment control in order to change the offset by 61 pixels with a single click.
¢ If no units are currently selected, you can now zoom in or out using the plus and minus keys (note that this appears to only be working on Mac OS X at this time)
¢ Bug fix: Fixed an error that would occur when purging a media asset.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.
heruca
Developer

Return to Product Releases