BRPG v1.4L beta released

Battlegrounds Games product release announcements

BRPG v1.4L beta released

Postby Omnidon » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:50 am

heruca asked me to upload this for him while he's away.

Note: Updating with this patch will not change the version number on your BRPG splash screen.
heruca wrote:BRPG v1.4L is now available for download. It is to be considered in beta status for the time being.

The main features of this update are:
¢ Bug fixes

The format for Encounters and Deployments has not changed since v1.4k.

This is a full install. A patch version is available below.

Download BRPG v1.4L here:
Windows version (124.7 MB)
Mac version (129.6 MB)

For convenience, v1.4i is also available as a patch. You must already have v1.4k installed in order to use this patch.

Download:
BRPG v1.4L Patch for Mac & Windows (2.88 MB)

EDIT by Omni: The above patch was zipped on a windows machine. If you have problems opening it, try -this one- instead.

How to "install" this patch: Unzip the downloaded file, then simply move the included files into the corresponding BRPG v1.4k folders, overwriting the existing files when prompted.

Although a ReadMe file with the information below is contained in the v1.4L download, some people might find it useful to see the changes prior to downloading the zip file.

Version History:
v1.4L

¢ Bug fix: Fixed an error that occurred when rolling any dice macro that wasn't an initiative roll. This bug was also causing dice rolls to not be reported in the Chat window, or saved in the Dice Roll History.
¢ Bug fix: Dice macros that were attached to units wouldn't load (or auto-roll) if called from the Map window's "Dice Macro" button or from the Chat window's "Roll Dice" button.
¢ Bug fix: Attaching a dice macro to a unit with the same name as an existing dice macro that was attached to that unit would create multiple copies of the dice macro, rather than overwriting the original dice macro.
¢ Bug fix: An error was occurring if the GM rolled initiative for all the combatants if the Dice Roller was currently displaying dice roll results or if the GM was browsing the Dice Roll History.
¢ Bug fix: Dice roll results were not being applied to custom values in the Turn Sequencer unless the GM was rolling initiative for all combatants.
¢ Bug fix: Unit names were not being reported in the Chat window when the GM rolled initiative for all the combatants.
¢ Bug fix: Players can now use dice macros which apply result to a custom value on the Turn Sequencer.
Last edited by Omnidon on Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Omnidon
Site Admin

Re: BRPG v1.4L beta released

Postby heruca » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:32 am

Thanks for uploading this for me while I was away on my recent trip.

Omnidon wrote:Note: Updating with this patch will not change the version number on your BRPG splash screen.

Sorry for that little screw-up. I hope it doesn't cause too much confusion.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.
heruca
Developer

Postby heruca » Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:15 pm

I've edited the OP to reflect the fact that a Full Install is now available for download, in addition to the original patch.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.
heruca
Developer

Postby Omnidon » Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:29 pm

heruca wrote:I've edited the OP to reflect the fact that a Full Install is now available for download, in addition to the original patch.

Windows version isn't on the server yet, so I assume you're still uploading :P
Omnidon
Site Admin

Postby heruca » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:01 pm

Oops! I had an extra space in the filename. It's fixed now.
heruca
Developer

Return to Product Releases