Zombie Plague Expansion Pack for BRPG

Battlegrounds Games product release announcements

Zombie Plague Expansion Pack for BRPG

Postby heruca » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:17 pm

If you don't already have the Zombie Plague digital conversion for BRPG, you need read no further.

But if you have it and like the game, this Expansion Pack should interest you. It takes the game to a whole new level and greatly increases the game's replayability.

The Zombie Plague Expansion Pack includes the following:
1. Three new maps/gameboards (all created by Kwanchai), including "The City", "The Island", and "The Church by the Cemetery", and three pre-configured Encounter files for playing with these maps.
2. Five Rules Expansions PDFs (developed by the Zombie Plague communities on the Yahoo! Group and on boardgamegeek.com). These Rules Expansions include: "Beat 'em or Burn 'em", "Mind the Baby", "Crawlers", "Twitchers", and "The Infected".
3. Ten new tokens required for playing with the Rules Expansions.
4. An updated Zombie Plague card deck which includes seven new cards added by the Rules Expansions.
5. Four "Saved Gard Games" files, pre-configured for each of the four maps to minimize setup time and to give each type of game a unique feel and "realistic" mix of Weapons and Items.
6. Two new custom die types, seven new Dice Macros, and five new Reference Tables. A new Dice Key graphic is also included, to use with the "Library" feature.
7. An updated version of the Encounter file for the original Zombie Plague game, which allows for the use of any or all of the Rules Expansions.
8. Seven sound effects, to liven up any Zombie Plague game.

I recommend mastering the original Zombie Plague game before adding any new rules from this Expansion Pack.

Download:
Zombie Plague Expansion Pack for BRPG (57.1 MB)

Installation instructions are included in the download. Note that this needs to be installed by the host and all the players.

Caption for image below:
This preview pic shows a few elements from the Expansion Pack. A "Crawler" (a zombie with no legs) is about to attack Player 6, while Player 5 blasts some zombies with a grenade. A "Twitcher" nearby poses no immediate threat, but those things are unpredictable, so it's best to keep your distance. There's a locked door to the north, but who's got the key?
Attachments
ZP Expansion Pack Preview (small).png
ZP Expansion Pack Preview (small).png (901.74 KiB) Viewed 3712 times
Last edited by heruca on Mon May 16, 2011 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.
heruca
Developer

Postby Kepli » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:48 pm

Looks great. Definitely going to install this when my PC is up and running again :D
Kepli
High Commander

''Newbie''

Postby seraulu1 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:28 pm

Hi all,

Yeah your right Kepli going to install this when my PC is up and running too! i am excited now hehe and by the way i am newbie to these forum,and i apologize for my bad English too hope that you understand it!!!

Thanks and regards hypnosis download

''Lin''
seraulu1
Cannon Fodder

Postby heruca » Mon May 16, 2011 2:20 am

I have uploaded a new version of the Zombie Plague Expansion Pack zip file linked to in the opening post. This new version adds support for BRPG v1.6m, taking advantage of new features such as Views and antialiasing.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.
heruca
Developer

Return to Product Releases