Developer absence in June

heruca
Developer

Developer absence in June

Post by heruca » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:13 pm

I will be away on a trip from June 20th until approximately June 28th.

During that time, I will only have occasional internet access (perhaps just once a week, for an hour or two), so I won't usually be able to issue License Codes or answer questions on the forums promptly. Hopefully some of the more knowledgeable BRPG users can help out with any questions that pop up while I am away.

I'll be leaving the Store up, but customers placing their orders after June 19th (today) may have to wait as long as a week until I can issue them their license codes. I'll post a note to that effect on the Store page before I depart, so that no one gets caught off guard.

While I'm away, I'll be working on BRPG v1.4h and possibly on updating the User Manual.
Last edited by heruca on Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:34 am

I'm back, a few days earlier than expected so that I can get v1.4h out as soon as possible.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

Farland
High Commander

Post by Farland » Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:19 pm

Whoo hoo! Can we get a patch as well so we don't have to do a ful install for minor bug fixes?
The World of Farland: www.farlandworld.com

The best PbP site on the net: www.myth-weavers.com

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:37 pm

v1.4h will be a patch for v1.4g. I hope to have it ready for this weekend.