BRPG v1.2g beta released

Battlegrounds Games product release announcements
heruca
Developer

BRPG v1.2g beta released

Post by heruca » Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:37 pm

BRPG v1.2g is now available for download. It is to be considered in beta status for the time being.

v1.2g is intended to fix a number of bugs that were found in v1.2f shortly after its release.

The format for Encounters and Deployments has not changed since v1.2f.

See the included ReadMe file for details about what bugs have been fixed and what other changes have been made.

v1.2g is currently only available as a patch. You must already have v1.2f installed in order to use this patch.

Download BRPG v1.2g PATCH here:
Windows version: http://www.battlegroundsgames.com/V1_2G_Win_Patch.zip
Mac version: http://www.battlegroundsgames.com/V1_2G_Mac_Patch.zip

How to "install" this patch: Unzip the downloaded file, then simply move the included files into your BRPG v1.2f folder, and overwrite the existing files when prompted.
Last edited by heruca on Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:38 pm

Although the ReadMe file with the information below is contained in the v1.2g download, some people might find it useful to see the changes & additions prior to downloading the zip file.

v1.2g
Bug fix: Addressed an issue in which figures without innate vision would be given it if the owner of that figure contained another figure that did have innate vision.
Bug fix: The Manual Fog of War mask and the Dynamic Fog of War mask are no longer occasionally drawn out of scale relative to the map on connected player's screens.
Bug fix: The grid overlay no longer occasionally draws out of scale relative to the map on connected player's screens.
Bug fix: Deleting figures no longer produces out of bounds errors due to a failure to properly update the Turn Sequencer.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.