Request for Betrayal House on the Hill dice

Non-bug comments, suggestions, and feature requests for BRPG and/or BGE
e-man
Cannon Fodder

Request for Betrayal House on the Hill dice

Post by e-man » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:35 pm

Hi sorry I'm new hope this is the correct place to post this. I was wondering if anyone has made any custom dice for Betrayal of House on the Hill for BGE. Right now I'm using dice macros with d3's with -1 modifiers on all rolls which I guess is essentially the same thing but thought it would look much nicer to roll the same dice as in the game. Basically, they are white d6's with pips. 2 sides are blank, 2 sides have 1 pip each, and 2 sides have 2 pips each.
Attachments
bohtl.JPG
Screenshot
bohtl.JPG (122.08 KiB) Viewed 7675 times

heruca
Developer

Re: Request for Betrayal House on the Hill dice

Post by heruca » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:56 pm

Welcome, e-man.

I can make this for you. While I could make it identical to the physical d6 (by giving it 6 "sides" or graphics), it would probably make more sense to have it be a d3.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:28 pm

Here's what I came up with. The d3 turned out to be essential, for the sums to come out correctly.

To use these dice yourself, download the attached Zip file, and unzip the contents into your BRPG or BGE "Dice Sets" directory. Launch the app, open the Dice Roller window, and configure your dice macro by selecting "White BHH" from the "Dice Set" popup menu. Make sure to apply a -1 modifier to each die.

Personally, I'd probably elect to sort the dice in descending order.
Attachments
White BHH.zip
(9.64 KiB) Downloaded 389 times
BHH Dice.png
BHH Dice.png (207.56 KiB) Viewed 7672 times
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

e-man
Cannon Fodder

Post by e-man » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:13 pm

Awesome! Thank you :D