Call for Reviews

Non-bug comments, suggestions, and feature requests for BRPG and/or BGE

Call for Reviews

Postby heruca » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:33 pm

Please feel free to review any product listed in the Product Releases subforum. Simply post your review of the product in the relevant product thread.

Did you love a particular artpack or Game Box and want to recommend it to others? Did you hate it, and want to warn others to steer clear of it? Did you think something was overpriced for what you got? Did you think it was a good value? Let others know what you think.

Even the free stuff could benefit from user reviews. I always want to know what I can do to make every product better and appeal to more people, so all feedback is welcome.

Thanks.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.
heruca
Developer

Postby heruca » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:04 pm

I'm giving this thread a bump because it's been over 7 months and there still haven't been any reviews, for any product.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.
heruca
Developer

Postby heruca » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:15 am

Bump #2. It's now been over a year since the OP. :( :cry:
heruca
Developer

Postby Omnidon » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:11 pm

I would review em, but I don't use em. :-P
Omnidon
Site Admin

BRPG Review - 1.6h

Postby akhi5 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:31 pm

Just wanted to post a general review of BRPG. My group has now had their third online gaming session. The first was with 1.6f, the second with 1.6g and the third was with 1.6h. Had a couple of script error issues and odd log-offs with 1.6g, but we had a 5 hours session last Friday with 1.6h and it worked flawlessly (one script error for one user, but the system stayed up and continued to function).

We were also using the Vry's artpacks, they help add a level of detail the increased immersion into the game.

Overall, BRPG is great and we will be continuing usage. Well done!!!
akhi5
Soldier

Postby heruca » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:26 am

Bump #3.

Anyone else want to comment about an artpack or game conversion they got?
heruca
Developer

Art pack Review: Armies of the Deep

Postby cyberunner8 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:38 am

Greeting all,
I noticed that there was a distinct lack of "Reviews" of well everything, so I will take a crack at it. I will review art packs in alphabetical order but if anyone wants a review on something please let me know.

Armies of the deep, is well worth your money. It is packed with 5 races like Drow, Driders, Duegar, Dwarves, and Orcs. Each figure is richly detailed.

Here is a breakdown of what you get.

The Drow comes with 8 distinctly different figures. The Drow Priestess comes in 2 colors, while all have the 3 poses of idle, attack and dead.

The Driders comes with one figure with a idle weapon varation of a polearm. The figure also has the attack and dead poses.

The Duegar comes with 4 figures and the 3 poses of idle, attack and dead.

The Dwarves come with 7 figures, the 3 poses (except Dwarf with Battle Axe has no dead pose) and a version 'A' of each figure. The dwarven birdiche come with two idle poses.

The Orcs come with 7 figures, the 3 poses of idle, attack and dead. A few variations of attack poses and some A version are also mixed in.

There's a nice mix of common classes and weapons for each race. There is some spellcasters, missle weapon figures, but most are melee warrior based figures. It is an army set after all.
Each token keeps detail even at 200%. Only minor pixilation occurs at 400% zoom (figure 200% + zoom 200%) I have also used all figures in my games with no glitches.

And that is my two cents! ;) -Cyberunner
Attachments
Drow Contact Sheet of Armies of Darkness.PNG
All poses come as their own figure, Here is an example of the Drow set
Drow Contact Sheet of Armies of Darkness.PNG (434.21 KiB) Viewed 351 times
cyberunner8
Captain

Postby heruca » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:25 am

Thanks for posting your review, Cyberunner8.

Would you mind re-posting it in the Product Releases forum? Here is the appropriate thread. This will help ensure that folks interested in that product get a chance to read your review. They might not stumble across it, otherwise.

Thanks! And I'm glad to hear that you plan on writing additional reviews. :D
heruca
Developer

Return to Submit Feedback