Heros and Heroines - The Ladies of Adventure

tailz
Sergeant

Heros and Heroines - The Ladies of Adventure

Post by tailz » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:53 am

I have launched a brand new token pack, the first of a two part set. This pack includes a number of Female characters - while the next token pack will be male characters.

I think, this is the link you will need...

http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php? ... s_id=86433
Tailz Silver Paws
Follow Tailz at deviantART, Twitter, Facebook, or Studio WyldFurr.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:46 am

Cool. I like the idea of an all-female pack, since females are often under-represented, but I'm not so sure that mixing genres is the best approach. Won't most people (who only play a single genre) feel that they are paying for many tokens that they will never use?
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

TRIAD4Evr
General

Post by TRIAD4Evr » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:28 pm

Lucky me I play a mix of genres, so this suits me just fine... I could still use a stronger representation in the full-bodysuit superhero look, but this will be helpful, too! Keep it up!

tailz
Sergeant

Post by tailz » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:56 pm

heruca wrote:Cool. I like the idea of an all-female pack, since females are often under-represented, but I'm not so sure that mixing genres is the best approach. Won't most people (who only play a single genre) feel that they are paying for many tokens that they will never use?
I didn't think of that...
Tailz Silver Paws

tailz
Sergeant

Post by tailz » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:39 am

The full promo pdf is now online and can be found right here.
Tailz Silver Paws

Kepli
High Commander

Post by Kepli » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:43 pm

Wow, awesome promo.
Are all your tokens 100x100 pixels? I would prefer to get BRPG size (122x122) or even Dundjinni size (200x200) if possible :)
How do they look in BRPG?

tailz
Sergeant

Post by tailz » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:42 am

Kepli wrote:Wow, awesome promo.
Are all your tokens 100x100 pixels? I would prefer to get BRPG size (122x122) or even Dundjinni size (200x200) if possible :)
To be honest, I don't know, I only have FGII, and I rarely if ever get a chance to play with that.

The tokens are irregular sizes, eg, not a token set into a set 100x100 image. But are images sized to only contain the image data. This does not cause me any problems, but I do turn grid snap off, plus also all of my tokens I have made, and their all to the same scale, and I use all my own maps, which are to the same scale as well. I'll see if I can post a screenie of my tokens in use one day.

If you want to try out some of my tokens without having to pay, there is a sample token pack for free on RPGnow.com.

Tailz Silver Paws

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:23 pm

tailz wrote:
Kepli wrote:Wow, awesome promo.
To be honest, I don't know, I only have FGII, and I rarely if ever get a chance to play with that.
Just so you know, you can use the free Demo to place (up to 12) tokens on a map, if you want to test your tokens out in BRPG.

And if you ever decide to release a set of tokens in BRPG's copy-protected artpack format, you get a complimentary GM Client. :wink:
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

tailz
Sergeant

Post by tailz » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:01 pm

heruca wrote: Just so you know, you can use the free Demo to place (up to 12) tokens on a map, if you want to test your tokens out in BRPG.

And if you ever decide to release a set of tokens in BRPG's copy-protected artpack format, you get a complimentary GM Client. :wink:
Oh!! there are just not enough hours in the day for work and play. :(
Tailz Silver Paws

Kepli
High Commander

Post by Kepli » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:49 pm

:oops: eh yes, I should have thought about using that free pack to test in BRPG.
Will let you all know how it looks :wink:

Kepli
High Commander

Post by Kepli » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:58 pm

Just tried the Demo Girl and they look good enough at 200% :D
As soon as I have some extra cash, I will buy some of your token packs :wink: