Rekindling an old game idea

Zabith
Sergeant

Rekindling an old game idea

Post by Zabith » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:59 am

So i decided to give up on Advanced Hero's Quest and decided to rekindle a dungeon crawler i was working on some 20 odd years ago.I have my own custom dungeon generation system using dice rolls as well as one for creature encounters. While i was testing out some of the combat rules i thought id share a screenshot of part of one of the start locations and some of the basic dungeon pieces and monsters for my game, a few Bloodbone skeletons and a subterranean frog. The 2 adventurers are the ones i got with brpg and are stands ins for this screenshot until i make my own adventurer set. The name i will keep to myself for now. I hope you like it :)

Zabith
Attachments
test.jpg
test.jpg (149.01 KiB) Viewed 333 times

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:14 pm

Looks good.

Nitpick: The frog could use a drop-shadow to help it stand out against the map tiles.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

Zabith
Sergeant

Post by Zabith » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:41 pm

Thanks for noticing that. I changed the frog to look a litte more bioluminescent and added a bit of a shadow and made a dead version.
Attachments
test2.jpg
test2.jpg (71.35 KiB) Viewed 323 times