City of Morosone

Acrimone
Cannon Fodder

City of Morosone

Post by Acrimone » Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:35 pm

Howdy! I just started fiddling with Battegrounds in preparation for an online Rolemaster campaign and I was wandering through the forums, pleased to find all sorts of interesting stuff.

Anyway, attached is a map of a city called Morosone... named after a beloved but bloodthirsty king, ducal seat of the... well, you don't care about the details or campaign background I suppose. This is about MAPS!

It's not particularly well-suited for tactical use in the BG client, but it might be useful for keeping track of who is where in a city during the "between encounter" types of sessions.

Feel free to adapt this to private use in your own campaigns. No commercial redistribution, etc. etc. etc. I'd appreciate it if you kept the copyright legend intact, but no one's going to force you.

Have fun!

-Michael E. Lopez, Esq.
Attachments
Morosone.jpg
Not for commercial use or redistribution... all rights reserved, etc. etc. etc.
Morosone.jpg (2.35 MiB) Viewed 499 times

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:37 pm

Welcome, Acrimone.

Wow, your first post and you're already sharing maps. Pretty cool. This would indeed make a nice area map.

In the future, you could consider adding all the text and the legend as hidden objects, using BRPG's text label tool.

As a Rolemaster player, you're bound to get some good mileage out of the Dice Macro's table lookup feature. :)
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

Full Bleed
General

Post by Full Bleed » Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:27 pm

Cool map, but as alluded to by Heruca, people could get a lot more generic mileage out of your map if you provided a version without the text on it.

Thanks for sharing!

Acrimone
Cannon Fodder

As requested... here's the textless version

Post by Acrimone » Tue May 27, 2008 2:24 pm

As requested, here is a textless version of the map. It's at a slightly lower resolution, but hopefully it will still be of use.
Attachments
textlessmorosone.JPG
textlessmorosone.JPG (463.25 KiB) Viewed 445 times

Acrimone
Cannon Fodder

And here's another city....

Post by Acrimone » Tue May 27, 2008 2:26 pm

Here's the textless version of the city of Aklar. Enjoy.

-Michael E. Lopez, Esq.
Attachments
textlessaklar.JPG
textlessaklar.JPG (574.5 KiB) Viewed 439 times