Looking for testers

A place for BRPG and BGE users to socialize
mahhand
Captain

Looking for testers

Post by mahhand » Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:26 pm

--- Post moved from Failed Hosting by Omni ---

Hey every! I'm new to posting here but have been following The BG making since the beginning. I have a licenced gm copy and would love to have some peeps connect to my hosted sessions to work out bugs and also check to see if BG is gonna be the ticket for my campaign.

So far I have had no problems with people connecting to me. Both on my internal network, wirelessly, and also over the net. My main machine is a highend gaming laptop, and I connect to my dlink router wirelessly with a strong 54 mbits connection. I have port 1626 forwarded also.

What I need to too do is to host more games with more peeps and see how well the program works with sending maps and moving figures and other stuff. So far I have had mixed success with it.

Anyone that wants to hook up and do some trial connecting and stuff give me a email at mahhand@tmail.com

Looking forward to posting how it goes here.

Jason

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:17 pm

Welcome to the forums, Mahhand. I forgot to welcome you the first time you posted. :oops:

I'd be happy to test connecting with you once I get back from my trip. I can connect with two or three PCs, as soon as I replace my burned-out router, that is.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.