Game Sunday

A place for BRPG and BGE users to socialize
Venger
General

Game Sunday

Post by Venger » Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:14 pm

I took a little time from our MERP game Sunday to show my friends the Downloadable BRGP, I couldnt show them the latest stuff because the "registered" version I have is locked to my workstation at home.

But from what I was able to show, it generated much interest

SO much in fact that a couple of my friends (who are GM's in their own right) expressed interest in BRPG for their own games.

have my MERP games once per month, and perhaps soon I will run a scenario using BRPG at the next game at the beginning of November

Keep up the good work.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:21 pm

Cool. Thanks for showing it to others. BRPG relies entirely on word of mouth, since there's no advertising budget yet.

Aside from only being able to load 12 units max, the unlicensed version demos just like the real thing, no? For your next MERP session, you'll be able to show them v1.0. :) 8)
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

Venger
General

Post by Venger » Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:48 pm

Oh ok!
true then...

Yeah I will come up with a way to either run two puters on a network, or some other solution

And Im working on a new map, putting more thought into this one compared to the ones I have done before.

Before, my maps were just functional.

With the advent of CC3 and other mapping tools, they can be works of art as well as functional!!

Its a wonderful time to be a gamer!!