Heroes of Normandie on Kickstarter

A place for BRPG and BGE users to socialize
DPG-Laurent
Cannon Fodder

Heroes of Normandie on Kickstarter

Post by DPG-Laurent » Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:35 am

Dear friends,
Thanks to your support, the Heroes of Normandie offensive from Devil Pig Games is a great success. Not only is the game already funded, but it has mobilized so many people that we are now able to crush our backers under tons of gifts !
We are now at 3 days from the end of Operation Stretch goals and we come to you once more for the final push. Like Patton's spearhead did in the bocage, it's now time for us to rush for the final breakthrough !
To berlin !

Come and visit our project at :
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/153 ... -normandie

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:27 pm

Welocome, DPG-Laurent.

I've been following this game on BGG. Looks nice!

You should allow me to make a digital conversion for use in the Battlegrounds software, and offer it as a stretch reward. So folks get a physical copy of the game, and as a bonus, a digital copy that they can use to play online with anyone in the world.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

Mars96

Post by Mars96 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:10 am

While this place was fuuked, this game has come on leaps and bounds. Looks a cracker and very glad I backed it, even if it is tad expensive for a boardgame.
Last edited by Mars96 on Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:33 am

Welcome, Mars96.

I'm going to have to go take another look to see how it has evolved.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.