A Game of Thrones: New Teaser!

A place for BRPG and BGE users to socialize
Piraticus
Sergeant

A Game of Thrones: New Teaser!

Post by Piraticus » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:10 pm

Check out the latest teaser for HBO's upcoming series Game of Thrones based off of George R. R. Martin's masterpiece series of fantasy novels A Song of Ice & Fire. The television series has been named after the first novel in the series, A Game of Thrones. Season 1 of the show will be an adaptation of the first novel in its entirety.

It has been aptly called Lord of the Rings meets The Sopranos. Definitely not for children.

Check out the brand new 1 minute teaser that aired last Sunday here.

For a deep 11 minute look at the show, check out this video.

Enjoy!

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:57 pm

Very cool!

I've been looking for something to fill the hole left behind by Rome and BSG, and this looks like it will do the trick.

Thanks for posting about it.

In my opinion, the 11-minute video is way more interesting than the 1-minute trailer (which was entirely too black).
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

Piraticus
Sergeant

Post by Piraticus » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:15 am

I agree with you there, but most people don't want to watch an 11 minute clip, so I hoped to hook folks with the teaser.

Here is another better teaser.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:40 pm

Just finished watching the first season. Loved every episode. Highly recommended viewing for all fantasy lovers. It's fantasy done right by Hollywood (which has a terrible tendency to do it wrong).
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.