FG adventure vs BRPG adventure

A place for BRPG and BGE users to socialize
heruca
Developer

FG adventure vs BRPG adventure

Post by heruca » Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:39 pm

Interesting...
http://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/sh ... php?t=7238
It seems that someone made an FG adventure module out of the same source material as I used for the first free BRPG adventure ("The Quick and the Dead", by Farland).

Maybe someone that owns both VTTs could compare how this module looks in both systems. Assuming it gets reposted, that is.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

Farland
High Commander

Post by Farland » Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:53 pm

I'm going to go ahead and give him permission to post it. It might be an interesting comparison.
The World of Farland: www.farlandworld.com

The best PbP site on the net: www.myth-weavers.com

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:42 pm

I took a look at it last night (as much as I could without owning an FG2 license). I like my maps better. Not just because of the higher resolution and level of detail, but I think they do a better job of capturing the fact that the "dungeon" was dug out of the raw earth by the ghouls, rather than built by engineers.

And for some reason, no map of the town of Kenby seems to have been included in the FG version.

Does anyone with FG2 installed know if tokens are provided at all?
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.