Developer absence in January

heruca
Developer

Developer absence in January

Post by heruca » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:17 pm

I will be away on a trip (a family vacation) from January 12th until approximately January 27th.

During that time, I will not have internet access, so I won't be able to issue License Codes, artpack registration codes, or answer questions on the forums promptly. Hopefully some of the more knowledgeable BRPG and BGE users can help out with any questions that pop up while I am away.

I'll be leaving the Store up, but customers placing their orders during this absence may have to wait until January 28th to receive their license/registration codes. I will post a note to that effect on the Store page, so that no one gets caught off guard.
Last edited by heruca on Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

Omnidon
Site Admin

Post by Omnidon » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:47 am

Have fun on your vacation! 8)

cyberunner8
Captain

Have fun

Post by cyberunner8 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:02 am

Heruca, have a wonderful time with your family, friends, or whoever you are spending your time with. Hope the weather treats you nice for your time off.
-Cyberunner 8)

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:02 am

Thanks, guys. :)
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:23 pm

I've edited the OP to reflect a new return date, the 28th (used to be the 21st).

Last call for orders until I return.

heyhogan
Sergeant

Opps

Post by heyhogan » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:57 am

I placed on order on 1/24/12 not realizing you were out. No worries, I purchased BGE primarily to vote my support ( I own FG2) as I finally got around to testing BGE more extensively. My first try failed with Macromedia errors, but I have taken care of those and the product is stable. I like your map/board tools better and the SEND Audio. In another post I ask about BGE supporting the animated fire. If not, I would like to know if I can upgrade to BGRPG. My goal is to put fire on a car token that catches fire or in a Space Hulk conversion I have built. I have a regular flammer token, but your animated fire is just to cool. Hope you had a good vacation and will look for a respond in early FEB.

Omnidon
Site Admin

Post by Omnidon » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:38 pm

heyhogan wrote:In another post I ask about BGE supporting the animated fire.
Replied to your post

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:46 am

I'm back from my trip.

Last night I started working my way through the backlog of requests for license codes and tech support. I hope to have responded to everyone within the next day or two. Thanks for your patience during my absence.

heruca
Developer

Re: Opps

Post by heruca » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:02 pm

heyhogan wrote:My first try failed with Macromedia errors, but I have taken care of those and the product is stable.
Were you trying to run the program without first unzipping the downloaded archive?