Lobby Server Status: Down

heruca
Developer

Lobby Server Status: Down

Post by heruca » Mon May 24, 2010 6:55 pm

I will be updating the title of this thread to let everyone know whether the BG Lobby is currently available or not.

If you happen to note that the server is down and the thread title says it's up, please post below to make me aware of the outage. I will delete such posts once they've served their purpose.
Last edited by heruca on Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:50 pm

The Lobby server has been taken down indefinitely.

Hardly anyone used it, so I doubt that BRPG's and BGE's Lobby feature will be missed much.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

heruca
Developer

Re: Lobby Server Status: Up

Post by heruca » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:18 pm

Just for kicks, I've started the Lobby server up again. This is a temporary thing. Might be for a few days, or it might be for a month. Feel free to make use of the Lobby for coordinating your BRPG and BGE game sessions.

rab46
Captain

Post by rab46 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:56 pm

Have to admit, I've never checked in on the lobby. So I did, and of course I was the only one there. I'll check in every so often just to see if I run across anyone. Maybe I'll run across someone!

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:05 pm

Most folks don't check the BG forums daily, or even weekly, so it may take a bit for word to spread. You can leave the Lobby window running in the background, and you should hear a soft beep whenever someone chats.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:06 pm

I've had to take the Lobby server down again for a day or two so that I can run online hosting tests on BGE v1.7 and BRPG v1.8b, both of which are quite close to release.