1. Zoom more than 200%. Why? Because monitor/TV resolutions are going up - especially with the 4k monitors, and sometimes zoom 200% is not enough. For instance, I play a game where 1 grid square = 5 feet in the game, but also 1 inch on a physical map - on my 4k monitor I zoomed to 200%, and the grid square was only about 3/4th inch.
2. Zoom 1 to 1. I use an external TV that I had a special plexiglass cover made for to display maps when I am running game sessions. It would be nice if I could tell the program the following things:
- Grid square size (basically 1 inch)
- Output monitor width & height in physical dimensions (not pixels).
- Send this to the client exe and have it auto zoom 1 to 1.
Yours apparently has a way for me to predefine views and force the client to that - so I can load a map at home, hookup the TV, zoom and measure it out, and then define that as view 1 or something and then on game day, just load and broadcast that view.