Alone Against The Sprawl - Coming Soon...

Non-bug comments, suggestions, and feature requests for BRPG and/or BGE
MadWelshWizard
Sergeant

Alone Against The Sprawl - Coming Soon...

Post by MadWelshWizard » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:36 am

Heya Folks,

Just thought I'd drop a quick post to show you what I've been up to recently using the awesome Battlegrounds engine.

I intend to post the heavily modified solitaire rules, the CXT and BGE files once I've done a bit more playtesting. They should work in the full versions of both BGE and BRPG.

Craig
Attachments
Shadowrun TCG.jpg
Shadowrun TCG.jpg (124.6 KiB) Viewed 5993 times

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:00 pm

That looks absolutely gorgeous! I'm impressed!

I love how the blue dice go so well with your blue background.

I'm not familiar with the game itself. Is it good? I assume it must be, or you wouldn't have bothered porting it. :lol:
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:03 am

Did you ever get around to finishing/playtesting this? It'd be great if we could start having user-created game conversions released. :)
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

MadWelshWizard
Sergeant

Post by MadWelshWizard » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:52 am

Heya Heruca,

I did indeed (after a fashion). The rules are about 85% there. I was writing card interpretations as I played so there are still some I haven't 'converted' to to solo.

I didn't finish it up and package everything as there wasn't much interest here. I'll have another look at getting things tied up although in the week run up to Salute my tasks over on Barking Irons take up a big chunk of time :)

Craig Andrews
Editor
Barking Irons
www.barkingirons.co.uk