Applying some commands to multiple tokens

Non-bug comments, suggestions, and feature requests for BRPG and/or BGE
Kazander
General

Applying some commands to multiple tokens

Post by Kazander » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:09 pm

The "Include in Turn Sequencer" and "Disposition to Party" commands could use someway to apply them to a group of figures, for ease of use. Very repetitive to do this to many tokens when you're setting up an Encounter.

The more different tokens in an encounter, the worse this is. It follows a token when you're copy/pasting it, but if you forget or you're using a bunch of different tokens, this doesn't help.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:56 pm

Yeah, there's a number of commands like this that I'd like to be able to set on an entire group of units at once. I need to add a contextual popup menu for multi-unit selections. Definitely on my "To Do" list.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:41 pm

V1.4 (due for release soon) has a contextual popup menu for multi-unit selections, so you'll be able to change settings for many units at once (e.g., Demeanor, Include in Turn Sequencer, base color, set labels, show/hide, etc.)
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

Beornvig
Sergeant

Post by Beornvig » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:33 am

That will be an excellent feature indeed : )