Pathfinder Rise of the Runelords

User-submitted content sorted by genre. Feel free to contribute!
Shayd3000
Captain

Pathfinder Rise of the Runelords

Post by Shayd3000 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:23 pm

If anyone has done any figures for the Rise of the Runelords AP and don't mind sharing that would be awesome. Looking of course for anything in Burnt Offerings first.

What would be nice to have:

Pathfinder style Goblins, including warchanters and commandosuest. (mounted and unmounted on Goblin Dogs)
Goblin Dogs
The various named NPC's (especially the 4 armed goblin and the demon armed Nualia)
Goblin Druid (PFRPG Style goblin)
Giant Gecko (I admit I haven't searched all my tokens for this yet, so I may have)
Bunyip
Goblin Harem girls (ugh)
Goblin Babies/Kids (swarm counter maybe?)
Tentamort
Yeth Hounds (again, I may have and just haven't found yet)
Giant Hermit Crab
Barghest (same as above, I may have and not found yet)
Sinspawn
Goblin Snake
Attic Whisperer
The Sandpoint Devil

Oh would still love some pathfinder style gnomes. I've been trying to get DAZ3D to do this with myself, by using the anime figure, which I think would work very well, but for some reason I can't get them to send me a serial number. I'm working on it though.

Oh another suggestion would be to do "Adventure Path" artpacks (or just bundles)- which contains the figures needed for the AP's (don't use maps or any copyrighted work though)

Speaking of, I do not need any maps or portraits or anything, I already have all that done. And, I am not desperate, I have plenty of alternative counters I can sub as needed - I just like trying to have everything...perfect.... that's a moving target :)

Thanks...