Artpack figure offsets not updating realtime

Help improve BRPG and BGE by reporting any bugs you encounter.
Kazander
General

Artpack figure offsets not updating realtime

Post by Kazander » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:21 pm

When I try to place a figure that is from an artpack (Vry's frex), and it requires that the token be offset, the offset to the figure does not update as I am changing it in the Edit Figure dialogue.

Non-artpack figures do update as the offset is being changed, and it's much easier to center the figure this way.

With the artpack figures, you have to do your best guess, then either exit the Edit Figure dialogue or you can change the figure's scale and it will update the position at the same time.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:03 pm

I noticed this, too. My workaround was to change the artwork's rotation, but it amounts to the same thing as your workaround.

I will probably release a v1.4j patch for this and another minor bug or two prior to diving headfirst into v1.5 (which is likely to break stuff in the first release or two).
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:55 pm

It was a bit tricky, and the debugging took far longer than it should have, but I'm happy to say that this is fixed for v1.4j.

I also fixed another issue with vertical offsets and "Front View" figures.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.