Overwrite Saved Encounter?

Help improve BRPG and BGE by reporting any bugs you encounter.
nightwalker450
General

Overwrite Saved Encounter?

Post by nightwalker450 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:20 pm

If it tries to overwrite a saved encounter (Secret Cave Entrance.bge) the file comes out:

Secret Cave Entrace.bge.bge

Just a small issue, that is a little annoying. Also Updating Encounter Files saves in the home folder as well (instead of wherever I'm opening from), but its easy enough to move them where they need to be.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:53 pm

Both of these bugs are fixed for the next release (v1.4a).

Thanks for the bug report.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

nightwalker450
General

Post by nightwalker450 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:30 am

Real, real minor thing.

If save your encounter and it already exists you aren't prompted about the overwrite. But if you select the file in the folder, then you are prompted for the overwrite.

It overwrites either way, but only one prompts you if you are sure you want to do it. I think it has to do with the box only says the name "Crossroads", but if you select it then it says "Crossroads.bge".

Like I said, real minor. I just noticed it because I've gotten used to that prompt while working on it, and this time it didn't pop up.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:37 am

Good point, and I think you're right about why this is happening.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.