Screenshots 27 November 2005 [OLD]

A holding area for obsolete posts that we don't wish to delete altogether.
Kepli
High Commander

Screenshots 27 November 2005 [OLD]

Post by Kepli » Sun Nov 27, 2005 9:57 am

Very nice Heruca ...
All the interfaces look similar, so getting used to working with them should be pretty easy.

The dice roller looks easy to use and shows a very pretty d20 :D

The change map interface is easy ... maybe it needs a bigger preview thumbnail ... time will tell ;)

I love the visual aid possibility ... send treasure maps, pictures of monsters, items, charts, etc ...

Send audio is a very cool feature I will probably use extensively ...

Looking at a chart will open the chart in another window? That would be very cool. Just open the charts you need for that session. Get more charts if needed.

The preference interface is easy to use and gives nice options.

Contextual menus rock :D And using a similar structure as DJ uses to store images will make it all that much easier. People can even make their own folder structures per campaign/adventure and switch these for maximum performance. Being able to add new art without having to restart the program is also very cool (Heruca already told me this ;) ).

Deploying figures looks easy to do ... especially using the same interface.

The unit settings look great ... what a cool way to use different settings for the same creature for instance.

Ah ... you already tell that with a rat example LOL

Halebop

Post by Halebop » Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:02 pm

Looking good Heruca!

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:21 am

kepli wrote:Looking at a chart will open the chart in another window? That would be very cool. Just open the charts you need for that session. Get more charts if needed.
Yes, a borderless one with a subtle dropshadow. It'll cover a good part of your screen, but clicking anywhere in the window makes it go away. This is really meant for things like consulting a character sheet, looking up a to-hit modifier for a ranged attack, things like that.

It's important to note that nothing in this folder is sent/transmitted to the players. It's just for your own in-game reference. This means you can freely scan in whatever charts and tables you need from your game manuals, since "personal use" of the material is not subject to copyright limitations.
Last edited by heruca on Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

Kepli
High Commander

Post by Kepli » Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:56 am

heruca wrote:Yes, a borderless one with a subtle dropshadow. It'll cover a good part of your screen, but clicking anywhere in the window makes it go away. This is really meant for things like consulting a character sheet, looking up a to-hit modifier for a ranged attack, things like that.

It's important to note that nothing in this folder is sent/transmitted to the players. It's just for your own in-game reference. This means you can freely scan in whatever charts and tables you need from your game manuals, since "personal use" of the material is not subject to copyright limitations.
Excellent 8)