Known Bug: Add Label Function (FIXED)

An archive for tracking bugs that have already been fixed
Kepli
High Commander

Known Bug: Add Label Function (FIXED)

Post by Kepli » Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:46 pm

I added a label to a figure and it appears as another figure next to the original figure. It moves with the figure.
Here is the situation:
Last edited by Kepli on Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Sun Dec 25, 2005 3:46 am

Kepli, what you mentioned is a known issue (it's in the ReadMe), but your picture reminded me of something I forgot to mention in the User Manual (which I'll address in a revision).

When using the image-tweaking tools, you should use the rotation slider to face the figures due right, because that's the default facing for newly-placed figures. Otherwise, as your pic shows, you'll end up with figures that arent oriented with the yellow facing indicator.

I'm curious to see what screenshots you all come up with, once you start adding your own maps and artwork. If people want, I can put together a gallery page to show off various graphics styles and interesting encounters.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Mon Dec 26, 2005 4:16 am

Update: it took me several hours, but I finally squashed this nasty bug, which affected both text labels and bases.

Beta 1.0.1, which I hope to post later today, is going to be pretty rock-solid in the graphics department.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

Kepli
High Commander

Post by Kepli » Mon Dec 26, 2005 7:10 am

Excellent Heruca :D
And very fast :wink:

Kepli
High Commander

Post by Kepli » Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:19 am

Update for version 1.03

Label works good now.