Creating Second Token in Active Session (1.4g)

An archive for tracking bugs that have already been fixed
nightwalker450
General

Creating Second Token in Active Session (1.4g)

Post by nightwalker450 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:41 am

Running an active session, and when I added a new figure on to the board, then added a second token to it players got script errors.

Any time they even click on battlegrounds error, whenever GM manipulated the token, errors.

Preset multi-token tokens didn't produce errors.

nightwalker450
General

Post by nightwalker450 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:53 am

Here's some more to add to this...

If you place a figure of one of your secondary tokens you get some strange results.

In my larger encounter (the one I've posted/emails to you), if I try and place just the archers, it'll freeze up within a couple seconds after hitting "ok" in the edit figure.

I copied the unit to a new blank encounter, and tried placing the figure and it didn't freeze. But switching the multi-token unit and then editing either would adjust the single token to match the multi-token.

I was looking for an "Apply to All" on the secondary tokens to make sure I have them all set to the same adjustments (otherwise it has some twitchy token issues). So it looks like secondary tokens don't necessarily use the same settings as primary tokens of the same figure, and as it tries to remedy this it creates problems.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:08 pm

This bug is fixed in v1.4h.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

nightwalker450
General

Post by nightwalker450 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:11 am

Confirmed Fixed.