Figures with Multiple tokens

An archive for tracking bugs that have already been fixed
Kazander
General

Figures with Multiple tokens

Post by Kazander » Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:59 pm

I had thought this fixed at some point, but I'm having trouble with script errors on the player clients, when I have a figure with multiple tokens and the tokens are switched. The alternate token doesn't appear to be pushed through to the players.

Perhaps it is the same but as "Bugs when cloning units with multiple tokens" and has been fixed already, but I thought I'd report it anyway.

nightwalker450
General

Post by nightwalker450 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:16 am

I've seen this before, it has to do with updating the client screens. But I haven't seen it cause script errors from just changing the image, so it might be something different.

After you change the token, sometime it doesn't show up on the other screens. Usually stepping the turn sequencer will update it. Or you can also open Unit Manager, and just move one of the units within the sequence, this will force a reload.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:57 pm

nightwalker450 wrote:I've seen this before, it has to do with updating the client screens. But I haven't seen it cause script errors from just changing the image, so it might be something different.

After you change the token, sometime it doesn't show up on the other screens. Usually stepping the turn sequencer will update it. Or you can also open Unit Manager, and just move one of the units within the sequence, this will force a reload.
The new "Force Full Refresh" command in v1.4g should ensure that the clients receive any missing tokens. So the workaround suggested by nightwalker should no longer be necessary.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.