Bugs

An archive for tracking bugs that have already been fixed
dittotb
Soldier

Bugs

Post by dittotb » Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:51 pm

When I try to send a visual aid it is received on the other end but it is centred in the top left hand corner of my screen. Is there a way to designate where the picture will show up?

When I try to send an audio file it tells me there has been a scripting error and either I can Continue or quit. If I quit it closes BRPG and if I Continue it becomes unstable and eventually crashes. The sound never gets sent to the client.

If I set up my host machine and it has 2 network cards it seems to lock on to my external card only even though I used my internal IP address. (I am only trying to use this internally)

I keep receiving this error at different times (clicking on a figure, adding a figure, trying to log in, trying to log out, etc)
Appver 10.0.0.188 ModName iml32.dll ModVer: 10.0.0.188 Exception Info: code: 0xc00000005

I have seen these messages posted before. If they have please excuse my oversight.

Halebop

Post by Halebop » Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:38 am

Hi dittotb,

Thanks for posting. Just to make my job easier can you please restrict bug posts to one per thread? This makes updating their status easier, assists searches and allows me to reassign something if it isn't a bug. Having four topics in a single post confuses all of these factors. There is an announcement marked "READ ME" at the top of the bugs forum that suggests some conventions.

Firstly, can you tell us what version of BRPG you are running? Also, what operating system you are running it on?

I'm on BRPG Beta 1.07 and Windows XP Service Pack 2.

Re Visual Aids: I'm not sure development of this is complete. Heruca has successfully sent me images during testing but I think a stable implementation has not yet been distributed. I at least can't send an image between two instances of BRPG running on the same computer.

Re Audio File: As above.

Re Network Cards: We probably need to know a bit more. What sort of cards. what sort of network, what operating system(s) etc.

Re Error Message: I guess from the error message you are running Windows at least. Hopefully it might mean something to Heruca.

This thread is being locked before it turns into 4 conversations. If you want to respond to the questions please post individual bugs.