Bug: No unit setting menu dialog (1.03, 1.04) [FIXED]

An archive for tracking bugs that have already been fixed
Halebop

Bug: No unit setting menu dialog (1.03, 1.04) [FIXED]

Post by Halebop » Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:25 am

This bug is intermittent and I have trouble duplicating it but it's happened to me 3 or 4 times while testing in the last hour.

I "place figure", select the graphic and rather than open the "unit setting" menu it immediately places the character on a base. The character also appears very small, positioned in the top left hand corner of the base. It has only happened perhaps 1 time in 6 and I can't quite figure out the cause/factors.

Last edited by Halebop on Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Halebop

Post by Halebop » Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:41 pm

Update: I think I've narrowed it down but a bit confused as to why it might happen... This bug only seems to occur when I select "Player Tokens" images and then select the 1st available default image available (called "Cronuspt"). [Using Windows XP]

Can anyone else dupllicate this?

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:12 pm

I was getting that, too, on occasion. I think it's happening when you place a token/graphic that you've already placed before. Happens with objects, too. It was probably applying the scaling and rotation settings a second time.

This bug has actually been fixed since 1.0.3 was released.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

Halebop

Post by Halebop » Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:35 am

Just checked. New BG session, new map, placed 1st token ("Cronuspt") and the error occured.

...but then to prove me wrong it started happening with other creatures, including one's I've never selected before.

Hopefully this resolves with the next Beta.

Halebop

Post by Halebop » Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:41 am

This error seems to be resolved. If anyone can still replicate it please advise?