GAMAserf
Soldier

Post by GAMAserf » Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:25 pm

Cha cha cha chia!

Any news?

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:35 pm

Well, there's a global economic crisis, but you probably already heard about that. :lol:

Seriously, though, when there's news on the Wargame Edition, I'll post it. Wrapping up BRPG v1 is taking somewhat longer than I'd expected.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

GAMAserf
Soldier

Post by GAMAserf » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:19 pm

Checking in again ... if only to demonstrate genuine continuing interest.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Mon May 04, 2009 12:10 pm

Only tangential news:

1) I'm about to release an artpack that would be ideal for many medieval wargames/boardgames.
2) I think I've figured out how I'm going to handle rolls on CRTs (Combat Results Charts, a feature common to many wargames). BRPG will also get the same feature in a future release.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

zWolf
Soldier

Post by zWolf » Mon May 04, 2009 2:19 pm

Say, when you start looking for Beta testers, I'd love a shot... hells I'd even "pay to play" heh, I do that with most MMO's anyway. :-P

Thx sir, I'm looking forward to running Warmachine / Hordes, I may give the BGRPG a shot at handling it... with the card deck support, it should be pretty good eh?

thanks,

zWolf -out.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Mon May 04, 2009 2:29 pm

I'm not familiar with Warmachine/Hordes, but it's quite possible that BRPG will handle it just fine. If you try it, let me know if you run into any specific features you need that aren't already in the program.