Battlegrounds Ultimate Kickstarter campaign

Other Battlegrounds Games news
heruca
Developer

Battlegrounds Ultimate Kickstarter campaign

Post by heruca » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:12 am

A few hours ago, I launched the second BG Kickstarter campaign. This is the big one, folks! The one that will hopefully fund development of the next generation of Battlegrounds virtual tabletop software, which will be called "Battlegrounds Ultimate". Check it out and lend whatever support you can. Spreading the word helps, if you can't afford to make a pledge (or even if you can).

If the first Stretch Goal is reached, this campaign will be of interest to BGE users, as well. For now, it's mostly for BRPG users and for those new to Battlegrounds.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

Balesir
General

Re: Battlegrounds Ultimate Kickstart campaign is now LIVE!

Post by Balesir » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:04 am

Hi, Just "returning from the dead" to say I backed the Kickstarter (yay!)

To be honest I have been playing very little online, of late, because I've been lucky enough to get plenty of face-to-face gaming :mrgreen:

I do want to stay current with BattleGrounds, though - just in case...
Balesir

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:26 am

Welcome back, Balesir! Man, it's been a long time! But you've reappeared at a very good time.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:40 pm

Any Reddit users here? I could use some upvotes on the link I just posted to help promote the Kickstarter. https://www.reddit.com/r/VTT/

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:42 am

Here's a banner ad, if anyone wants to use it on a website they own. The URL it should point to is: http://kck.st/2fD7BEH

Alternatively, I've attached a promotional graphic. Use the same URL, of course.
Attachments
Battlegrounds Ultimate KS Announcement v2.png
Battlegrounds Ultimate KS Announcement v2.png (868.9 KiB) Viewed 14410 times
BGU Banner Ad.png
BGU Banner Ad.png (134.62 KiB) Viewed 14410 times

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:26 pm

Update #4 has been posted. "Must read" material if you've decided not to back the campaign.

heruca
Developer

Re: Battlegrounds Ultimate Kickstarter campaign is now LIVE!

Post by heruca » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:53 am

In an effort to boost the Kickstarter campaign, which is not going as well as I'd hoped (massive understatement!), I've added a number of items to the Add-Ons section at discounted prices (primarily BRPG licenses and bundles). Go snag a bargain.

heruca
Developer

Re: Battlegrounds Ultimate Kickstarter campaign

Post by heruca » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:42 pm

I've canceled the campaign, which had only reached 37% of its funding goal. I also posted an Update.