Subscriptions to BRPG and BGE now available! (Optional)

Other Battlegrounds Games news
heruca
Developer

Subscriptions to BRPG and BGE now available! (Optional)

Post by heruca » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:57 pm

Please check out my new Patreon campaign for details.

You should ALL look that page over, even if you have no intention of (or interest in) getting a subscription. There are potential benefits for everyone if the various campaign goals are met.

This campaign might also be of interest to BRPG users interested in taking BGE for a spin, or for BGE users who want to kick the tires on BRPG, without having to purchase a license.

The purchasing of full permanent licenses will still be available
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

rab46
Captain

Re: Subscriptions to BRPG and BGE now available!

Post by rab46 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:45 pm

I'm not interested in the subscriptions, but I use BGE all the time and wanted to support your effort so I've made a contribution. I'd like to encourage everyone that enjoys and uses this program to get involved and support at whatever level they can. I'm sure every little bit helps.

Omnidon
Site Admin

Re: Subscriptions to BRPG and BGE now available! (Optional)

Post by Omnidon » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:15 am

Edited the OP to clarify that subscriptions are optional (so people viewing google search results don't assume that's the only way to own BG)

heruca
Developer

Re: Subscriptions to BRPG and BGE now available! (Optional)

Post by heruca » Wed May 03, 2017 3:25 pm

Subscriptions to Battlegrounds' BRPG and BGE software via my Patreon campaign will be discontinued. Read this post for more information.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.