Portraits & tokens

Alynnalizza
Captain

Post by Alynnalizza » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:19 pm

Kigali wrote:The site is claiming that the pages of any of the links exist. Can you explain what happened?
That would be due to the fact that:

a. the webmaster stinks.
b. server was moved.
c. the webmaster is a finicky artist who can't stand things looking the same.

In the middle of the server move alot of personal things came up and I have yet to finish the design and moving. (as well as testing out a login system to see if there was even a need for me to host the files).
Asgardnorth.net & Asgardnorth.com , 2 sources for your Fantasy Needs. Com for freebies, Net for commercial items. Stop by and take a look.

Kigali
Cannon Fodder

Post by Kigali » Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:59 pm

:( I see...that sucks. Sorry about that. Well if anything changes and you do find some way to make them available again, if you would please repost links that would be great. thanks

dragonds
Cannon Fodder

Possible Team up?

Post by dragonds » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:57 pm

So I've been bouncing around the net trying to pick up more tokens and objects. (I'm terrible as an artist and have a tough enough time taking what I swipe and making it somewhat usable)

After seeing sample work from some of the contributors on these boards in other locations, I thought more artists might team up with heruca and pack up some of there work for sale. This might resolve some of issues Alynnalizza was having. I know there is some of their work out there, but some more nice bundles would be cool.

I'm sure you guys have thought of that. Just putting it out there as an interested GM.
Corrupting the youth of America since 2002

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:37 pm

Several more artpacks are planned (both free and commercial), but producing them is currently on hold until the updated User Manual is complete.

In the meantime, have you seen this thread that links to some of the best sources of tokens and other artwork?
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

Lordippon
Captain

Post by Lordippon » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:48 am

I have a Token Pack for sale at creative Gremlins. See my signature.

And I am planning more, but before putting hours upon hours of work into creating more, I would like to know how big the demand for figures is.

I make a lot of figures for my own games, but it takes a little more to do a commercial art pack.

I asked on this forum how many that were interested in such art packs.
I think 3 people answered :? That kind of put me off publishing my figures.

Also it would be nice to have a figure wish list so that that the people creating figures could see which figures are in demand. Why create Golems if people want Orcs.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:28 am

A "wish list" thread sounds like a good idea. It would help content producers figure out what people want, and give them a better shot at publishing commercially-successful content.

Don't be disheartened if your first figure pack wasn't a big hit, Lordippon. After all, that's a pretty esoteric collection of creatures, and not a lot of people are going to need something like that in their games. Perhaps try creating content that more people will be able to use, and ideally use more than once or twice.

Fantasy is the most popular genre, and thus the biggest potential market.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:41 am

OK, I've posted a wishlist thread here.

Lordippon
Captain

Post by Lordippon » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:22 pm

Ohh I don't even know how my first art pack is selling yet, so thats not yet a concern. The thing that put me off was the lack of responses to my question thread.

Cool with the wish list Thread :D

I am mostly making figures that I use in my own game. And I don't play D&D so most of the figures from the D&D monster manual is not at the top of my creation list at the moment. Second I am worried about copy rights when it comes to that kind of material.

Alynnalizza
Captain

Post by Alynnalizza » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:55 pm

Kigali wrote::( I see...that sucks. Sorry about that. Well if anything changes and you do find some way to make them available again, if you would please repost links that would be great. thanks
The links posted in this thread should be working again.
Asgardnorth.net & Asgardnorth.com , 2 sources for your Fantasy Needs. Com for freebies, Net for commercial items. Stop by and take a look.

Lordippon
Captain

Post by Lordippon » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:11 am

Really cool figures, thanks for fixing the links.

Too bad there is only one pose. Any chance for more poses uhh and a dead-pose please?

Raker5
Cannon Fodder

Post by Raker5 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:12 pm

The site seems to be down for some reason.. sorry if this is bumping an old post, I just think these top-down tokens are fantastic.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:25 pm

Welcome, Raker5.

Looks like Jeff may have let the domain name expire. Not sure of that was intentional or not.

Alynnalizza
Captain

Post by Alynnalizza » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:49 pm

Seems the automatic payment for my hosting didn't go through. The site should be back up and functioning soon. (No clue how long for them to reset it to active. Sorry about that).

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:08 am

Alynnalizza's site is back up, and with brand new content! Check it out, and if you like what you download, please consider making a donation to Jeff.

Here's a link to the top-down tokens.

Lordippon
Captain

Post by Lordippon » Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:58 pm

Very nice new site, love how easy it is to find things.

I Still wish for more poses of the individual tokens. But really great site. :D

Alynnalizza
Captain

Post by Alynnalizza » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:31 pm

Lordippon wrote:Very nice new site, love how easy it is to find things.

I Still wish for more poses of the individual tokens. But really great site. :D
Thanks.

I do more poses for tokens on request usually. In a way, the single pose tokens are a portfolio. If someone likes a token or two and wants an additional pose or few I'll put it on the to do list for them. :D