Arctic Caves

Mythweaver
Cannon Fodder

Arctic Caves

Post by Mythweaver » Thu May 17, 2007 9:47 am

It's been a while since I've been around here...looks like some progress is being made with the site and forums. Very nice.

The current story arc of our campaign ended with a marathon session finale a couple of weeks ago (and I now get a much-needed month off), so I thought I'd share a few of the maps I used.

These were done in Vue, with minimal postwork (I didn't have the time). To "season" the maps, I used other objects I created through placing them in BG - I left those off so you can customize as needed. Maybe you'll find some use for them, as they made up the better part of an ancient white dragon's lair for my players.

Here is the link to the zip file:

http://www.box.net/shared/0tp51qlh57

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Thu May 17, 2007 11:04 am

An excellent set of maps, Mythweaver! Thanks for sharing them. Love that water texture.

Any chance you could render an all-water map someday to post here? Would be quite useful for sea-faring adventures.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

Kepli
High Commander

Post by Kepli » Thu May 17, 2007 3:31 pm

I agree, great set of maps :D

Mythweaver
Cannon Fodder

Post by Mythweaver » Thu May 17, 2007 4:10 pm

Sure Heruca, I can do some water variations. I've already done several - it's a swashbuckling campaign.

Full Bleed
General

Post by Full Bleed » Thu May 17, 2007 5:41 pm

Great stuff.

Thanks for sharing. :)