Vampire: The Masquerade

VampireST
Cannon Fodder

Vampire: The Masquerade

Post by VampireST » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:54 pm

I've been playing in the WoD for years now and I have been a Storyteller for quite some time. I've been hosting a game with a few close friends and now we are ready to invite more people into the game.

The game is set in these modern nights, We will be mainly using revised although I have tweeked mechanics a bit. It will be a lush exceperience both new and keeping to the laws of the game. Again, I say this as a general way of describing the game.

Now that you're interested, you may reply and let me know when you can start.
I hope that you will have transportation or a means of transportation, because we will be playing in a location not terribly far from battlegrounds.

I desire that you would contat me with your questions and concerns.

Omnidon
Site Admin

Re: Vampire: The Masquerade

Post by Omnidon » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:34 am

VampireST wrote:I hope that you will have transportation or a means of transportation, because we will be playing in a location not terribly far from battlegrounds.
Please clarify what you mean by this?

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:28 am

I was baffled by that, too.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

Morrelle Giovanni
Soldier

Post by Morrelle Giovanni » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:29 pm

I think he drank dead blood.

Morrelle Giovanni
Soldier

Post by Morrelle Giovanni » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:30 pm

Or maybe he thinks this is a LARP group?

edit: it sounds like LARP.

VampireST
Cannon Fodder

Post by VampireST » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:42 am

This will not be a LARP game.

Transportation. I would need to know that everyone could be able to make it on their own. I dont want to have to drive people around.

i assume we will be playing this at battlegrounds, right?

Omnidon
Site Admin

Post by Omnidon » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:26 pm

VampireST wrote:Transportation. I would need to know that everyone could be able to make it on their own. I dont want to have to drive people around.

i assume we will be playing this at battlegrounds, right?
This website is selling virtual tabletop software that allows players to join Pen & Paper-style roleplaying games and boardgames over the internet.
It is certainly possible to have face to face sessions with the software (many people here use it for that purpose on a laptop or projector).

However, the "battlegrounds" to which the site name refers is just the name of the software, not a real location. This part of the forum is intended to help game masters find players for their over-the-internet games, not face-to-face sessions. The likelihood of finding someone in your area willing to travel to meet total strangers in person is rather low.