D&D old school

Arimmus
Captain

D&D old school

Post by Arimmus » Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:08 pm

Hey all, I think i finally have this program worked out. I have created the dungeon from hell and really would like to try it out. I am not sure if my net/ firewall will let me play it though and need a tester computer. anyone want to help? As some of you may have seen I like second edition D&D. It's easier for a dm to prep for. a level 1 schmuck can still kill a level 32 player. And far more gamer friendly. ( that's because it wasn't butchered by WOTC) Dont know how to play? No problem. Here are all the basic books.

http://www.angelfire.com/games/Oerth2/

Just don't mind the ads, don't worry no pop ups, just stupid yahoo ads.

From there, make a character plan and send it to me! I can then do all the rest. I'll send you a very neat and organized character sheet, in which if you need to make any changes before you play just let me know! If you wish to roll your own stats use an online dice roller ( or Battlegrounds) take a screen shot and send it to me. (Use the roll 4 drop the lowest method) It will be a level one campaign so there is no fear in, TPK. ( though if the group does something STUPID{ poking the giant in the nose with a stick, Telling a Dragon you did his mom last night,stealing from the ruler of the land, Pimp slapping a queen, ETC}, yeah ya might die) ( Ive had all those things done in a game) So hit me up!

Arimmus
Captain

Post by Arimmus » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:37 am

Okay So i have been working on a new rule set. Mostly for fun new things to do while playing ad&d. i Hope this will go across rather soundly, but as many of you know, only time will tell.

CdrDave
Cannon Fodder

Post by CdrDave » Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:50 pm

Hello Arimmus,

I've recently purchased the GM client, and am interested in learning more about it myself. Although I only own D&D books for 3.5 and 4.0, would be willing to connect with you and see BG in action. May even be interested in playing an older version if you don't expect me to own books.

Dave

Arimmus
Captain

Post by Arimmus » Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:31 pm

No Problem, The link on my First post up there is all the core books online for second ed, or if you wish i can make a character with you and the like. Gimme a good time to catch you online and we will get you up to speed on 2nd ed. My yahoo and MSN is all in my profile... or at least it should be, if not, ill put it in there.