offering my "services"

Tlichie
Captain

offering my "services"

Post by Tlichie » Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:14 pm

:D New here, just getting back into gaming and while I did rpg on IRC for a while (and have started again) the tabletop programs have caught my attention :D I've been playing around with this one, and would love to see it "in action" if anyone is doing test games. It's easier for me to see how things come together! So I'm offering my time...which is fairly flexible as long as it's between 3pm and 3 am CST, though I usually have other obligations Wed and Sat nights. Hopefully I can help...go ahead and use my lack of previous experience with the program!

Glad to be here!

-Tlichie

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:20 pm

Welcome, Tlichie.

Sometime after the next release of BRPG, I'll gladly host a demo session or two to help people try out the software. These wouldn't be actual games, but would instead be geared towards helping new users learn to use the software.

But I'm sure someone here will be glad to take you up on your request in the meantime.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

Omnidon
Site Admin

Post by Omnidon » Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:56 pm

I too would be glad to test it with you anytime. I too don't have any actual games prepared, but we could play around with the features.

Tlichie
Captain

Post by Tlichie » Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:26 pm

Sounds good to me! Easier to just try various things, encounters, etc outside of an advanture. Are there any particular times/days that work best for you?

--Tlichie

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:36 pm

Might I suggest taking this up via email or PM, so as not to further derail Myth's thread? :wink:
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

Omnidon
Site Admin

Post by Omnidon » Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:05 pm

---Thread Split---

It's Tlichie's thread now :P

As for me, I can make time for it almost anytime during the afternoon, evening, or nighttime EST.