LFG [GURPS or 3.5]

Rip Winkle
Cannon Fodder

LFG [GURPS or 3.5]

Post by Rip Winkle » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:28 pm

Been looking through the forums for any games, sees like there aren't many games being hosted, just figured I would give it a shot! (I mostly want to join a game to learn more about DM'ing with this program) If any GMs out there want to hook up, I would love advice! I expect to start hosting games as soon as I learn all I want about DM'ing in Battlegrounds. Big fan of GURPS - Supers ect. All your comic fans look forward to a game or to in the future!

feel free to contact me any time, I'm around my computer often!
Last edited by Rip Winkle on Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:16 pm

Unfortunately, there are not too many top-down tokens available for Superhero games, so you may have to use pog-style tokens to run such a game.

Sounds fun, though. Good luck getting a game together.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

fb66
General

Post by fb66 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:02 pm

hi

i am new to the vtt concept to and am running a series of test games/demonstrations using gurps and battlegrounds. This are straight up arena fights for now (player verses player). You are welcome to join in even host a session your self to learn the ropes. The next fight club event is this sunday at 19:00 hours. I tend to use the gurps group over at the four ugly monsters site to co ordinate things.
i will pop back in here before then and if you have signalled interest here i will post conection detail etc for you.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:39 pm

fb66 wrote:I tend to use the gurps group over at the four ugly monsters site to co ordinate things.
Here's a link to the GURPS group at FUM.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.